The smell of Christmas
Outside it's snowing and inside you can smell the scent of cookies. The home-baked Extrudr cookies sweeten the cosy Advent season. We printed the cookie cutters with Extrudr PETG, which is FDA-compliant. The 3D printing files data for the cookie cutters are available for download on Thingiverse.
This Extrudr shortcrust pastry recipe is for all those who want to bake their own cookies.
Extrudr - shortcrust pastry recipe
400 g flour
1 pinch baking powder
200 g butter
150 g sugar
2 tablespoons milk
Lemon juice and zest
- Put the flour into a bowl and add diced butter and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and knead it to a dough
- Roll out the dough thinly on baking paper
- Cut out cookies on the baking paper
- Remove the remaining dough
- Cut out half of the cookies with the "e" cutter, the other half with the round cutter
- Roll out the remaining dough again on a baking paper
- Pull the baking paper with the cookies onto a baking tray
- Bake at 160° C hot air for approx. 8 minutes
- Spread the strained red currant jam in the centre of the round cookies.
- Sprinkle the cookies with the "e" with powdered sugar and place on the round cookies with red currant jam
We wish you a cosy Advent season with lots of good cookies.